._.

Os Regulares

quinta-feira, 15 de abril de 2010

KISS






A felicidade De conhecer pessoas sem regras nem estériotipos : D
Estou feliz, consegui renovar : )




"I got no manners and Im not to clean

But I know what I like, If you know what i mean !

What'll people say ? Well mister cantcha see

IT DON`T MEAN SPIT TO ME
Hot damn, Lord above, I Want a lotta woman with a lotta love
Well, thin is in, but it's plain to see, it don't mean spit to me

I need big big hips, sweet lips make a man outta me

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin' - Most definitely

( I need a whole lotta woman) to keep me satisfied
(I need a whole lotta woman) Baby for ride after ride

You are what you eat
And I need something sweet

Lock the windows, close the doors, then she get down on all fours
Let the people talk, but you really cant see
IT DON'T MEAN SPIT TO ME

Oh yeah! "




Music and lyrics by KISS, de 1992 Spit

A musica do meu ano de nascimento : D

( as pessoas que lerem isto e acharem que me assumi como lesbica e que assumi qe nao sou limpinha, provavelmente sao as pessoas que me fazem desesperar por conhecer pessoas "open minded" )
FEEL YOUr HEAD WITH ROCK :D






Sem comentários: